Live Sports Director - BEK Broadcasting Network
BEK Broadcasting Network has a position opening in Bismarck, ND for a Live Sports Director.
This position is responsible for directing and producing live, multi-camera sporting events through live outside broadcasts, remote broadcasts, and non-live program production. This position will work in tandem with a team of professional individuals to create high quality produced sports programming.
Preferred, Skills and/or Experience:
Outside/Remote Broadcast Production – Directing and Producing of remote live broadcasts.
Education/Experience: A Bachelors Degree, in Broadcasting or equivalent experience in television production or broadcasting, with 1-3 years of practical experience. Interest in and knowledge of live sports production and advanced knowledge of both Mac and PC based editing systems (Final Cut Pro, News Edit, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.). Ability to shoot and edit both live and taped events. Proven ability to manage competing priorities, strategically aligning efforts and activities to meet company goals.
BEK Broadcasting Network
Broadcast Operations Manager
2720 East Broadway Ave
Bismarck, ND 58501
Toll Free: 888-475-2361
BEK Communications is in need of a great outside sales person in central ND.
What you'll be doing:
You will identify new sales opportunities for our services which include; Internet, Phone and Digital TV service, video surveillance camera’s, cloud based products and advertising sales through cold calls & other sales avenues. You will develop a sales plan for the BEK service areas in rural North Dakota and perform research in order to develop them into customers. You will complete customer requests for bids and proposals and meet with prospective customers to close business deals. You will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum requirements for sales activity and revenue goals.
Key Position Requirements:
- Present and sell BEK products/services to current and potential customers.
- Candidate must have knowledge in telecom technologies and/or BEK service products.
- Must be fluent in the process of solution selling.
- Must have excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Develop and implement strategies to create new business revenue.
- Work independently to meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue target.
- Manage account service through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify markets, manage territories, cold call, qualify and develop prospects.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
What you need for this position:
- 1-3 years of successful outside sales experience selling
- Experience with consultative sales
- Technology background and understanding of the telecom industry is helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefit package [health insurance, retirement, paid vacation],
- Learn new technologies
Please send cover letter with resume to the following address, BEK Communications, Attn: Hiring Manager, PO Box 230, Steele, ND 58482 or you may forward cover letter and resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
BEK Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.