Sales Executive - Eastern North Dakota
BEK Communications is in need of a great outside sales person in Eastern ND. If you are in technology or advertising sales, please read on!
What you'll be doing:
You will identify new sales opportunities for our services which include; business & residential services, surveillance solutions, advertising sales and new product launches. Potential customers will be targeted through cold calls & other sales avenues. You will develop a sales plan targeting small to mid-market companies in Valley City and surrounding rural areas and perform research in order to develop them into clients. You will complete customer requests for bids and proposals and meet with prospective clients to close business deals. You will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum requirements for sales activity and revenue goals.
Key Position Requirements:
- Present and sell products/services to current and potential clients.
- Knowledge of telecom technology is helpful.
- Must have consistently met or exceed assigned quotas for the past three years.
- Establish and maintain current potential client and existing client relationships.
- Have the ability to prepare complex proposals with multiple hardware, software and services options.
- Must be fluent in the process of solution selling.
- Must have excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Develop and implement strategies to create new business revenue.
- Work independently to meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue target.
- Manage account service through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify markets, manage territories, cold call, qualify and develop prospects.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Applications
What you need for this position:
- 3 -5 years of successful outside sales experience selling
- Experience with consultative sales
- The desire to succeed.
- The ability to learn and understand new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefit package [health insurance, retirement, paid vacation],
- Learn new technologies
Please send cover letter with resume to the following address:
BEK Communications, Attn: Hiring Manager, PO Box 230, Steele, ND 58482 or you may forward cover letter and resume to; email@example.com
BEK Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Plant Technician III - OSP Field Engineer
BEK Communications Cooperative is seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual capable of meeting the requirements of OSP Field Engineer. Performs engineering duties relating to the provision of Communications Plant construction and maintenance engineering, and associated development of telecommunications facilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates and performs engineering activities associated with the provision of OSP facilities design and implementation required for expansion, rearrangements, and maintenance in accordance with RUS and NEC standards.
- Engineers and prepares work order documents for projects and routes relating to the construction and maintenance of buried and underground outside Plant middle, second and last mile distribution cable systems.
- Engineers and prepares documents for Optical Fiber transport and distributions systems from the Central office up to the point of premise demarcation.
- Provides construction estimates to be within 10% of actual cost.
- Instigates and follows through in the acquisition of relevant and required private and/or public easements, rights-of-way and governmental permits.
- Updates and constructs new drawings and associated information for all buried Plant assets for submission to computer drafting personnel, utilizing both manual and automated drafting systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of new technologies and systems as they are developed.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of Company networks, service territories, construction management and Company culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisory personnel.
Education and Experience:
• 2 years of related Telecommunications Plant Construction
• Comprehensive understanding of engineering, construction and maintenance.
• Keen knowledge of Microsoft Office and various software solutions, including Visio.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in various stages of development, each with a unique timeline.
• Strong interpersonal skills are key. The ideal person for this position is a team player, personable, professional, upbeat, and energetic, takes initiative, uses tact and diplomacy to promote good Customer and professional relationships.
• The successful candidate must have the initiative to resolve problems and seek answers independently and is enthusiastically persistent until goals are achieved.
- Ability to hold a ND Class D drivers License with the intent to achieve a Class A within 1 year of hire.
BEK Communications has an immediate job opening for a Graphic Designer proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat. Web design skills and social media skills are also a plus, but not necessary.
Designer will be responsible for designing and producing logos, brochures, sales sheets, promotional event materials and other collateral. Designer will also be responsible for assisting with and updating marketing campaigns and promotions, as well as some external promotion support.
Please send your resume and samples of your design work to: BEK Communications, Attn: Brenda Waletzko, PO Box 230, Steele, ND 58482 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org